Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Social Encounter



I had a great encounter with some guy today that came to me and just starting talking about how unique God created each one of us and that He has a blueprint of each of lives cause he created us in his way.It made me reflect on what we actually did last week in class with the speed dating.I have spoken to so many and no matter what character of person I came across,everyone seems to have this excitement in them about Class at RLabs and what they are doing.No one stood out of the crowd for me,each one unique but everyone has the same agenda in trying to find themselves in Social media.Interesting bunch you guys are though.Some wanting to chat all the time guess you will make it far in social media.I loved the interaction with people though because at least we had a chance of getting to know one or more people its our community after all. 


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I'm sure we're going enjoy our working together over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete