Tuesday, March 13, 2012

my experiences

The last few months has been quite a journey for me.Giving up my permanent job to be more supportive to my family was no hasty decision on my part.i were scared but excited at the same time,looking forward to the challenges hat awaited me.The first two months i tried doing so much for everyone and the things i wanted to accomplish seemed so far out of my reach.Me being at home did not seem to help anyone,i was still overworked,my family was still not reflecting the vision i had in my mind.Its been hard yet ive come to realize that i cant be everything to everybody i had to focus on what i wanted for a change.I am now finally enjoying being home.My family is so much happier and we enjoying life so much more.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that. Spending time with your family is very time consuming but something that one should not change for the world I know I wont

    ReplyDelete