Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My first blogging experience



It's actually quite daunting putting one's thoughts out there. I guess the reason is that I have this thing about saying things just for the sake of saying it.
The thing is, it's going to take me some time to get to LIKE the idea of communicating on, you know, stuff that's been sitting in my head for like ages.
That's the scary part. I have trouble with the thinking that someone else might actually WANT to read my thoughts.
On the other hand, the other part of my brain ( don't ask me which side) thinks it's a cool idea.
So, what I'm saying is that as I venture out into the digital dark side, it's like getting ready for one's first ride on a motorcycle. The rush from the ride is worth the risk of ending up with your foot in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment