Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My First Speed Dating Experience

28th March 2012

Today I would like to tell everybody about my first speed dating experience in my RLabs class.  This event happened a week ago.  What an exillarating experience it was firstly I've never been on a blind date.  Secondly you speak to a total stranger about who you are within a 2 minute period and think you can jam your entire life into it.
Well that's impossible.  I had such fun that evening and for some strange reason it has taught me that we can
interact with people we do not know and it can be safe.
I've been attending class for the last 8 weeks met my classmates opposite me and next to me and yet one does not really know them and what about the rest of my classmates. So the speed dating me to introduce myself and get to know majority of my classmates whow are we interesting people.
I met Julia Lawrence who loves sewing and gardening has 1 daughter and 2 grandchildren and lives in Bridgtown.

Garth Crozier works in the printing industry is a dog handler , married has a 15 year old son adores german shepherds and loves to play sudoko.

There were so many others I met on the night I can go on and on.
Yet I would like to thank all those people even if there names are not mentioned for the devoted time their personal information and even for listening from my side it was great.
Will Chat Soon . 

No comments:

Post a Comment