Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi everyone

In our SM class on the 20th of March we had an exercise to do. It was about speed dating. I thought what the hell does speed dating have to do with our course? Well as they explained it was something similar to what we are learning about and that is blogging. I found the exercise quite exciting as we found out more about each other in the class. They told us that we had to choose someone out of the class that we interviewed and blogg to them. I personally cannot choose anyone particular person as I found all interesting in their own way. I had a fantastic time and cannot wait for class to resume again next week. They told us that it was going to be interesting and fun. Well Rlabs GOOD LUCK to you guys for what you are doing. See you next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment