Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A few tips on how to protect your house against burglaries.

Another burglary has been committed right next to where i live.The question i ask myself is that what would i do
if it should happen to me.Firstly i have installed a alarm system in my house.Replaced my burglar bars on my windows.I observe my surroundings if and when i return late from work etc.That is just what i have done to protect my family.

This has been a ongoing fight within our community and it has also come to light that it is people who live among
us.Community watch members should be more visible.We as neighbours should also be on a look out for any strange looking characters that roam around in our areas.So my fellow neighbours let's arm ourselves against these elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment